Friday, October 14, 2005

Waiting

Today we're driving back to Los Angeles for the weekend. We're leaving as soon as Adam gets back from work (in about 30 minutes). Adam's mom and aunt are leaving for NYC on Sunday, so this is the last chance for Adam to see them for a while. It will also be the last chance for me to see Tim (brother) and Mark (best friend) for a while too.
I have spent the day cleaning, ironing, and running errands. I want everything to be in order before we flood the house with the rest of our stuff, which is still in L.A. We're renting a truck and everything, so this is a serious move. Very happy Adam is around, so he can take care of the heavy things. When I tell him he's a big and strong man it's with a straight face, because seriously, I'm a weakling.

Also, today is my birthday.

No comments: