Hi cynthiaDo I have to undrstand that the horns are natural?And what about the ears?!He really changed a lot since our visit....Love,Calia
I thought heaven lived in las vegasGuess we were wrong.Things look so real that I had totake another pill to see the quality of work the Devil has.Keep up the Horney stuff.Love,The Van Nuys Watch.
i see you pulled out your old Saturday afternoon outfit :) don't you ever get sick of prancing around as tinker bell? heehee!Adam looks worthy to be in the next Buffy episode :P
So this is Adam!?Mom
Nice costume Cynthia! Adam, why didn't you dress up?:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi cynthia
Do I have to undrstand that the horns are natural?
And what about the ears?!
He really changed a lot since our visit....
Love,
Calia
I thought heaven lived in las vegas
Guess we were wrong.
Things look so real that I had to
take another pill to see the quality of work the Devil has.
Keep up the Horney stuff.
Love,
The Van Nuys Watch.
i see you pulled out your old Saturday afternoon outfit :) don't you ever get sick of prancing around as tinker bell? heehee!
Adam looks worthy to be in the next Buffy episode :P
So this is Adam!?
Mom
Nice costume Cynthia! Adam, why didn't you dress up?
:)
Post a Comment