This morning we were awoken by a phone call from Walker Furniture. We bought a couch last weekend and it was to be delivered today. (Oh joyous day!) However, the voice on the other end informed me the couch was not in the warehouse. My options were to a) wait until another shipment came in or b) cancel the order. I chose c) call the salesman and complain. Having done that, I am now waiting to see if he can conjure up a sofa today. If not, we will cancel the order and start shopping again.
The space the couch should occupy.
Update at 3:30pm: They offered us a completely different couch at a paltry discount. We canceled the order and are still couchless. Will start shopping again tomorrow.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was, like, COOL! You got an invisible couch!!
then i read your post :(. Lame furniture company.
Post a Comment