(Anyone who has talked to Adam ever also knows he is prone to exaggeration.)
In any case, Dana and Mori thought we would enjoy a trip to the beach.
I like this picture for the reflection in Adam's sunglasses. You can see the girls in the left, me on the right, and the beach in between. And Adam's freakishly long arms taking the picture.
We had so much fun that we decided to do the same thing again the next day, where we took an inexplicable string of closeups:
Normal
Close
Closer
Closest! (Very pretty Dana)
Even though it has been beautiful and sunny in Seattle, I miss the beach in Israel. And everything else in Israel too. Thanks for a wonderful vacation! We can't wait to visit again!

4 comments:
I can see that Adam's skin is now as dark as mine!
Actually, the sun was always an enemy to Adam because of his pale white skin. While in Israel while I used to go out to the beach, and enjoy the warmth of the sun, he used to hide in a dark cool space all day and go out at nights (to darker bars). He even used to dive and windsurf during the night. Some called him the white ghost. I called him "cousin".
;)
What a Life !!!!!!
Glad you had a good time
Van Nuys
Post a Comment