Adam made it to his 32nd birthday! I made him a heart-shaped brownie on Thursday, and we had some friends over yesterday. We are spending the rest of the weekend working on home improvement projects and studying for the AREs. But we'll also try to find time to watch Da Ali G Show (a birthday present from Penny).
Saturday, February 10, 2007
24 again
Adam made it to his 32nd birthday! I made him a heart-shaped brownie on Thursday, and we had some friends over yesterday. We are spending the rest of the weekend working on home improvement projects and studying for the AREs. But we'll also try to find time to watch Da Ali G Show (a birthday present from Penny).
Adam made it to his 32nd birthday! I made him a heart-shaped brownie on Thursday, and we had some friends over yesterday. We are spending the rest of the weekend working on home improvement projects and studying for the AREs. But we'll also try to find time to watch Da Ali G Show (a birthday present from Penny).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Adam!!!!
The cake looks great.
Can we have more Boo-Radly/Titus/kushi/Scazi pictures please?
I thought about the name some more, and becouse I think that new foundland dogs are acanedian breed, you should give him an original indian name (in the original languege of the Blackfoot tribe for example)maybe a name of a big chief?
Mazal Tov!!!
Next birthday - come to celebrate in Israel.
Post a Comment