Continuing the theme of posting pictures long, long after the actual event (and probably when they are no longer interesting), here are a few photos from Milan.
Adam's Italian relatives played host for us and brought us to dozens of notable sites. Here are Adam and his cousin, David, walking toward the Duomo.
Adam and David at the gelateria. Adam's relatives kept referring to it as 'ice cream,' which was kind of confusing since gelato is so superior to ice cream that it's hard to think of them as the same thing.
We happened to be in Milan during Design Week, so there were interesting installations everywhere; on the street, in plazas, next to ancient churches... I saw some kids playing on this spongy square and kicked them out so I could play Obnoxious American Tourist.
Milan was so beautiful and charming that the design installations were almost overkill. I loved it so much I wanted to stay there forever. Like these folks:

No comments:
Post a Comment