Adam recently decided that, yes, he does like sushi. So we decided to try making it at home today. It was relatively successful (even though I burnt the rice and it stuck to the bottom of the pot). Everything still tasted good.
We made California rolls with imitation crab, cucumber, avocado, carrot, pickled radish and bean sprouts. And we also tried Spicy Tuna rolls, but without spiciness and we added cucumber, avocado, carrot, pickled radish and bean sprouts. Adam, cutting the ingredients:

Me, spreading rice on the bamboo mat:

Our creations:

We wrapped up the Japanese festival by drinking green tea and watching memoirs of a Geisha. It was so much fun that we skipped my company picnic. I figured I would see everyone at work tomorrow anyway.
On a side note, Happy New Year, or rather, Shanatova!
1 comment:
I love sushi.
Keep practice till my next visit.
Dana
Post a Comment