Yesterday we invited some friends over and I cooked dinner. I was inspired by an episode of 30-Minute Meals (with Rachael Ray!). Everything came out pretty well (if I do say so myself). We had so much fun we'll probably do it again next week. (Rachael Ray, I'm counting on you!) Now I have a fantasy about hosting incredibly intelligent and articulate salons each week, eventually creating a Bloomsbury group or some sort of cultural revolutionaries.
While cleaning the house, I came across some pictures taken by Linda (Adam's third mom).


Shortly after this picture was taken, Nero began to gnaw on the corner of the diving board. We had to stop him when we noticed shreds of plastic on his little face.
Also, a picture from a long time ago, when we were moving.
Almost everything in this picture is now stashed in our garage. (Except Adam. I let him roam free.)
1 comment:
Any picture of your meal?
Post a Comment