In all the excitement over the ring, I forgot to brag about my other holiday present.

It's great. I listen to music all day, and I can even watch movies and TV shows.
Also, thanks for all the congratulations about the engagement. Adam was particularly gratified by the comments about the size of the ring.
2 comments:
The I Pod is a really funny story…
I went to church to see what non-Jewish do on Sunday.
I notice that the people put money in a box that the name Katrina is on it. First thing I thought was “that why the poor stay poor, they give their money to another girl” then I thought to myself “why to Katrina and not for Cynthia” so when no one so it I took the box. I don’t know what Katrina planed to do with the money, but I bought for Cynthia a new I Pod for Chanukah and took us for a nice dinner.
P.S.
What do you think on my costume from Halloween?
AS NEW ORLEANS CONTINUES THE HEART-WRENCHING WORK OF REBUILDING AFTER KATRINA, IT IS YET TO BE SEEN IF ATLANTIC CITY WILL SURVIVE THE AFTERMATH OF CYNTHIA.
Post a Comment