Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Update

This has been a fairly good weekend even though Adam had to work today and I got sick starting Thursday evening. It's been good because Adam took excellent care of me and we got furniture!

R.C. Willey delivered the furniture this afternoon, while I sat around in a feverish haze. When the delivery men left, I was a little dazed by our new environment. But I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating, especially since I have photographic evidence that it holds Adam's weight.














































Also, we improved the desk Adam made by adding a shelf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIT HAD SHU!!!!!

We want to see Cynthia wraped in the new furnitures too!

Anonymous said...

TIT HAD SHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want to see Cynthia wrapped with the new furniture too!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, cyn :)
Furniture looks great!! Like how you used Adam as a prop in every shot. :P

luv,
janice

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

The apartment looks really nice with the new furniture's!!!!

Keep on writing.

Daniel

Flash said...

Very nice furniture choices! But I will still miss sitting on the floor.

:)